How to Book
Our online booking service is open 24 hours a day. You can choose your own seat online and there are no additional charges to ticket price for online bookings.
You can also email us with queries about booking requests here.
Over the Phone
You can telephone our Box Office on 059 917 2400.
At VISUAL Box Office
You can call in person to the Box Office during our opening hours.
Concession ticket prices are available on some shows*, to students, seniors (over 65), children (16 & under) and the unwaged. Please ensure you have your proof of eligibility when you purchase your ticket and attend the performance.
Family Tickets may be available (2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children) for some shows*. These can be purchased directly through our Box Office either over the phone or in person.
*Concession & Family Ticket rates are at the direct discretion of the performance company, and will be flagged on the booking page if available.
VISUAL endeavours to accommodate groups and can offer discounted ticket prices on selected shows for groups of 8 people or more. If you would like to enquire about a group booking please email Box Office or call us with details of your visit including:
- The show you would like to see
- The date and time of your visit
- The number of people in your group
- Any special requirements
For School Tours please see our Learning section.
Payment Options & Booking Fees
VISUAL offers a range of payment options to suit your needs. We currently accept the following payment methods:
- Cash (for payment directly at the Box Office)
- Cheque (cheques made payable to Carlow Arts Centre Ltd in Euro)
- Credit card
- Debit cards
For tickets bought online you will be given an option for postage or collection on the night. Postage costs €1.50 or you can collect your tickets at the box office on the night for free.
Terms and Conditions
- Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Please allow at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the performance to take your seat.
- We regret that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
- To obtain a refund in the unlikely event of a performance cancellation, tickets must be returned to the Box Office.
- Photography & recording is prohibited during the performances without the written permission of management.
- Children under the age 16 will not be allowed into the auditorium unless they are accompanied by a person over the age of 18.
- Although every effort is made to ensure details are correct at the time of publishing our programme, unforseen circumstances do sometimes arise and as a result Management reserves the right to make programme changes without prior notice.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.