VACANCY - Front of House/Box Office Part Time 2023
VISUAL Centre for Contemporary Art and The George Bernard Shaw Theatre is now seeking applicants to join their team for the above position.
- To process ticket sale using the theatres computerised booking system; this includes telephone, online and over-the-counter interactions.
- To efficiently input data on the ticketing system, ensuring constant attention to detail on data entry. Responsible for a high standard of professional customer service.
- To be fully informed and proactive in the marketing of the Theatre’s events and services, looking to create sales opportunities.
- To assist with the execution of events at VISUAL.
- To be a primary point of contact for the public as part of the FOH team, responsible for maintaining optimum levels of customer care at all times, ensuring that all those visiting and using the arts centre are looked after and assisted and the theatre bar is run to the highest standards.
- To abide by, support, and implement the arts centres Policies and Procedures.
- To assist with any administration or other tasks that may be reasonably required.
- Prior experience of ticketing systems or EPOS is desirable but not essential
- Experience in a customer service-related industry desirable.
- Excellent, positive, efficient and courteous verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent cash handling skills.
- Available to work evening and weekend shifts.
Full job description available on request, please email email@example.com.
If you would like to apply to be part of the VISUAL team, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.